TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle CA2RE/Lisbon to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. You must inform CA2RE/Lisbon of any change of contact details, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
3. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure the prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price, or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
4. On occasions the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of CA2RE/Lisbon.
5. Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically.
6. We will try to dispatch tickets to you as soon as possible, after your payment is completed.
7. You will be notified by email.
8. We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
9. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights & Refunds
10. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
11. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
12. CA2RE/Lisbon cannot guarantee to refunds for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation in case of cancellation.
13. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
14. If the event is cancelled or makes significant changes to the venue CA2RE/Lisbon will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by email.
15. We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
16. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with Portuguese data protection legislation.
17. CA2RE/Lisbon cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, CA2RE/Lisbon does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.